Why would she still have my snapchat and whatsapp if I asked her to delete me and block me off of every social media app?

So, I was a total dick to my girlfriend through out the relationship and I'm not going to lie about that, she finally had enough after I cheated on her when I was blacked out and sent her the picture of the girl I was with to her. I tried to get her to forgive me but she just ignored me, she finally said that she hated me and told me to **** off, so I told her that if she really felt that way about me that she should just block me off of everything because I am weak and would do anything to have her back (even tho I did horrible things I still love her a lot). It has been 3 days since that happened and she still has my snapchat and whatsapp and still checks my story. Why is that? Do I have a chance to get her back?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Too late, my son.

• I understand that I kind of knew that already but why won't she just move on herself and delete me? and why does she keep checking my snapchat feed