Does he want to have a relationship?

It's been almost a month now. We met on Tinder and I first met him face-to-face at a Halloween party. It sounds a little bit ridiculous for a serious relationship type of thing because I ended up staying over at his house the first time we met. He asked me out on a date the second time we met (still in his house) and we have been hanging out ever since. Like I would stay over at his house as long as we're both not busy and as often as we could because we have so much to do on weekdays (we would meet 3-4 times a week for now). We would watch a movie and go out and take a walk or something. He told me that he was not seeing any other girl. We text everyday but he doesn't like to call, he only does when I ask him to. Sometime it takes him hours to text back (that's when I get really anxious). He did tell me that he would move out and to another apartment next year and I could stay over everyday, like he intendedly tells me that we should keep seeing each other (at least that's what I think). We rarely meet in the day though because he's really busy and everything with his schoolwork and business. Except for hanging out at his place, I think we've had three dates so far. I'm not sure if he's just in this for fun or he might want to have a relationship with me, though I already feel like he could be the one.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was about to say... you do know what Tinder is *mainly* used for right?

If he only wants to hang out with you at his house... what does that tell you?

If anything... the next time he asks you... ask to go out somewhere... like a nice place to eat etc... then you'll get an idea if he wants something serious or not

• I read your question too fast... ended up realising i didn't answer your question very well lol... forget what I posted... i can't delete the comment

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont rush. See how things will develop and you'll find your answers. Just enjoy the good company with him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like he might want a relationship. I wouldn't jump to decide he's the one though. Plenty of time for getting to know one another.

• Sounds like he wants to use you for one thing only i'm afraid...