The process of being a salesman is wildly similar to picking up girls?

for the past 6 months or so i've been a stock broker. you basically need to be a salesman for 9 hours a day when you are at your job. the courses my work has sent me to, the tips they have given me, all the rules i've learned coincides with GETTING A GIRL IN BED.

the rules are identical; make them feel comfortable, take charge ALWAYS, be convincing, be a good speaker, be assertive, be confident even if you dont know what you're talking about.

sales includes a lot of manipulation. i'm not gonna go into detals, but its the same exact type of manipulation you [should] use on a girl if you're trying to take her home from a bar. what do you guys think?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• No, it doesn't. I used to be a sales rep for Oracle and I was 100% honest. I never manipulated anybody.

• There's something you don't see every day, "hones" and "sales" in the same sentence.

• you got me i am CLEARLY not a broker. i come on to gag on anonymous and lie about my profession instead of doing it to some slut at a bar

• @Asker You could have said commodity broker or something.

• Manipulation skills are the same. If you want to manipulate women then yeah.