Is anyone else scared they won't find love again?

I've only had 3 boyfriends in the last 5 years, I'm 20 now and I've not been with anyone for almost a year! I just realised that this year will be my first Christmas being single in 5 years! Im worried that I'm not going to find anyone else and will end up alone! Anyone else feel like this?

What Guys Said 1

• Put it this way. I'm an attractive, educated, well-mannered guy and I've been single for 4 years straight right now. You're worried about not finding someone and you've only been single for a year? Don't be so silly.

• My point was that I've been single for 4 years but I'm not hopeless or worried about not meeting someone so you definitely should not be. I did not make that sufficiently clear in my comment.

• Okay thank you, this has helped :) I'll stop over worrying!!

What Girls Said 1

• Relax, I've only ever had one real boyfriend in my entire life and I'm the same age as you :D You won't end up alone, you're still young and have loads of time to find the one you want to marry :)

• Thank you for this :) I guess I am over worrying! I have enjoyed being single as I've been focusing on my career and met loads of new people! Just miss being with someone though!

• Yes exactly :) We're both still very young so there's no need at all for us to be worrying about stuff like that just yet :D