Christmas present for my Crush?

I want offer something to my crush made with my own hands..

I was thinking offering her this:

The Text is Portuguese and says "I love you" but i won't put love you i will put "I Adore you very much"

But i don't know if i could make something similiar or more simple or anyother thing

Any Suggestions or Opinions for Christmas present for my crush? :s

So i've made the cookies:

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmm I am pretty to send all gagers that i care for cookies! hahah Everyone give me your address!!! lol I want give you cookies shaped like hearts with your names on them! i really do want to! I love gag so much!

• So your suggestion is make cookies shaped like hearts with her name? :D

• I will! Thank You very much apple24!

• no thank you for reading my mess! lol good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• That's very cute & way better than something that no thought has been put into! I like the idea :)

I'm not gonna see my girlfriend over Christmas but I would probably bake some biscuits and put them in a pretty box together with a letter for her or something like that, if I would see her.

• You made me embarassed because i wasn't expecting something like you wrote, thank you very much :$

Well i was thinking on that thing as i showed on the post but the problem is those 4 bars holding up together the smarties and for base i would write the date we started talking 28/06/2015

• hahah if you were doing that I would probably cry like a tragic movie! lol For now I cry when I watch movies...

What Guys Said 2

• So many flowers

• Only flowers? I want something made with my own hands D:

• CAKE, how about some CAKE?
    ~Kim Jong Un~

• What kinda of Cake, cake shaped in heart with her name and "I adore you" ?

• How and where you present the cake also matters. I dont know the specifics of the situation (your life). So I can't suggest specific things.

• I don't mind waiting, i just want she likes very much and make her feel special diferent from others
      we are 1 month from Christmas i could make one :)

"You could make the cake about the love you 2 share" We're not in relationship and not sure if she loves me the same way i do..

She's also in Culinary Course

"I would also inlcude a Rose. Either a pastry rose or a real one. Roses are so beautiful I feel, I can watch them and adore them for long!!"

I made her Origami of Rose when she started her Culinary Course and a letter saying good luck and anything you need or want i'll be here