Girls, what do you think if you saw a guy who was interested in you but he was driving a mini-van?

Girls dig cars, otherwise Ferrari's wouldn't be in business; but, what if he drove a mini-van?

0|0
6|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be like let's invite all our friends to go to the beach... top buzzers

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't really care about cars lol. I actually don't know many girls who do. Even for some of the most superficial girls I know the type of car a guy has may at most skew a first impression

0|0
    0|0
    • So driving a minivan doesn't turn you off? Because I have been driving a minivan.

• Show All
    • No problem :)

• But I have only been driving a minivan to make money driving uber by the way

• I would think he was married with children and attempting to cheat on his wife

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol, people do often ask me if I have kids or if I was married.

• And I'm like no, just enjoy the ride and pay me.

• lol like cars make a difference
    he could be riding a horse if I find the guy attractive I'd be interested

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be scared no offense but you try to hollar at me through a minivan I'm running. Minivans are always the cars they kidnap people in that's why I never go near them 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, I have been driving a minivan and picking people up to make money via Uber.

• Show All
    • It says 16 in ur profile

• Yeah I lied didn't wanna put my real age

• As a girl who likes cars, it would be turn off, not a total deal breaker along as we take my truck where ever aha and he knows a thing or two about cars.

0|0
    0|0
    • Know nothing about cars. Sorry but I do use it and make money using it for uber

• Don't be sorry! everyone has different interests, and least you use it for a job.

• I can rent a Ferrari or something via Avis if we go out on a date

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.