Is she flirting with me?

Is she flirting with me?

I have a student in my Geology class that's very dedicated but struggles when she takes her tests. She does all the classwork and homework. She is not the best on the subject but I can perceive her effort and dedication. I have noticed she always does things to get my attention. Most of the time she looks at me with this sweet look and smiles at me all the time. Sometimes I make horrible jokes and she laughs at them, it seems like an honest joy. I've caught her many times looking at me and and smiling. I noticed one time she was looking at me up and down; and when she noticed I saw her, she looked down. I haven't date many women and I'm not sure about this woman. Is she interested?

• Yes, she's been flirtatious.
  • No, don't misunderstand the situation. She's just a nice person.
  • She smiles most of the time, mm she's a little weird.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know if she likes you or not. I'm assuming your really looking for courage here? If you like her let her know maybe you get a few dates out of it maybe more maybe she says no? What is important is that you did not miss an opportunity to make yourself happy and that's a worthwhile risk.

• Thanks pal! I really like her but I honestly don't want to make a move without knowing she is interested too. As I mentioned; I'm her geology professor, and if she's not interested she may feel "harrassed" and cause me to lose my job.

• Dude, she wants you. Wanna know if she likes you? MAKE A BLOODY MOVE MATE.

I would make the move, get on a date or ten, and ask her out to mines till' my dying day.