I feel like my guy friend sees me as a little sister?

I've gotten close to this guy over the semester after we exchanged numbers at a party and i thought he may have been interested in me, and i even crashed at his house one weekend and he slept on the floor while i took his bed, nothing happened at all and i know he has hooked up with a decent amount of girls. When we first started talking it was a little bit flirty and he would always invite me to join him to study and stuff, but now its so platonic and casual.

I think sometimes I come off as kind of conservative and too nice, so I want to kind of "womanize" myself. I really like him, but I feel he sees me as a younger sister or something. I kind of have a baby face and I guess I'm kind of shy sometimes. I once asked if he thought so, and he said sometimes I seem nervous.

I want to be more confident and assertive? Would he notice?

Most Helpful Guy

• So get romantic and physically close, then kiss him, them make out, then etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, he would definitely notice if you turned more confident and assertive. After all, he is your friend.

What Guys Said 2

• I want to be more confident and assertive? Would he notice?

-Sure, but what would you do? At any rate your 20, so you have time.

• Non parlo inglese. Che dici? 😞

What Girls Said 1

• Honey buy a push up bra and flash some leg. He will notice.