Is it bad that I gave up on finding a girl?

I gave up on finding a girlfriend because all of them rejected me. Is that a bad decision? I mean I'm doing ok by myself (although sometimes I feel lonely).

Most Helpful Girl

• You're 22 and have given up?

Do you know how dramatic that sounds. I'm 21, single and happy. I haven't given up. Most of my friends my age are single too. You do realize there are many single people around our age right? All of us eventually need to find our special someone. However you're not really helping by giving up. Any chance you might have had is lost if you don't try.

• I've tried over and over again and the only thing I was left with was rejection. After a while that gets annoying.

• Most people have to go through break ups and rejections to find their right fit. You aren't the only one dealing with rejection. We all have to go through it sometimes many times. Romance isn't a fairy tale world where you'll just bump into the right person and everything will be OK. I wish it was but it's not. The reality is very few people meet their right guy/girl the first few times around.

What Girls Said 6

• Nope, it's not.

Now you can focus on yourself/goals.

• Nope do what makes you happy. You came in this world without a woman you can live without one.

• Give it time. No need to rush fate.

• I'm starting to worry that at age 22 I can't even get ONE girl to like me.

• I don't know what it is tbh, but It's better for me to forget about it. It seems dating isn;t for me.

• Dude, chill. Take a deep breathe. Tomorrow is a new day. With new opportunities. You'll be fine, trust me there are too many people on this planet for you to be alone

• Cmon man, maybe you raised your standards too high and got hurt.! You're not bad looking but try to talk to girls that aren't super duper cute. You won't get rejected if you lower them. You're young and should not give up.

• You know what try improving your self. Find your weakness and strengths, improve them. Learn new things, make your self interesting.
    All I'm trying to say is become a better version of your self, then you won't think about finding a girl. Rather you'll see that the right persons would come in your life and stay.
    Try having 3-4 hobbies, learn something creative, play sports, get yourself a toned body etc etc. Seriously it would work. Don't rush, things take time and they will happen at the right place, moment and time😄😊

• Talk to her face to face

What Guys Said 7

• As a guy let me tell you it is NOT a bad decision. I had a girl I liked who rejected me. So I simply gave up on her and lived my life in the process picking up a few friends and making a " wolf pack" at school. Now two years later that same girl now likes me... and for now I'm just ignoring her. So carry on, party, study and be the best you can be. The right one will show up and if not guess what you don't have dates to worry about or girls who freak out if you talk to another girl

• Just chill. Do your own thing, do it well, and so long as you don't let yourself turn into some misogynist asshole, you'll find women queuing up for your attention in about 5 year's time.

• If you don't really want a girl or something, and feel 'ok by yourself' I guess it's okay

• Nothing wrong with taking a step back and examing the situation.
    Just don't give up for good. Going solo your whole life isn't fun or healthy.

• Never give up! 🙁

• ya i felt that way at your age

• It's okay to feel upswt. Just don't give up