A question for nice guys?

When I say nice guy, I don't mean a sissy who is ugly and unattractive. I just mean a decent looking guy who is a gentleman, kind hearted, and believes in treating women very well. How do you feel when you get constantly rejected or cheated on, and then you see all these hot looking women with chavs and ass holes? Is it soul destroying? I admit that it hurts like mad. It just feels like there is no justice and everything is hopeless. The only time I had lots of women come after me is when I worked on the doors as a bouncer. But I'm not on the doors anymore. If you look at these ass holes and bad boys who are in gangs, most of them usually have hot women with them. It makes me feel sick with jealousy. How does it make you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I can feel your pain. The problem is most women can't tell the difference between an actual nice man and a self entitled nice guy. This means that the men that are actually nice are getting mistaken by many women as self entitled nice guys even if they are not. There also could be one more problem. How nice are you to women? Women like nice men but they don't like pushovers. You don't have to always solve a woman's problems for her either. Sometimes women just like a man to support her but to leave her to solve her own problems.

What Girls Said 1

• It should make you feel blessed, you're not attracting women that don't have their priorities in line.

What Guys Said 13

• Hot women are not the same as good women.

I've never had a good woman turn me down for a cruddy guy, but sometimes they choose good fellows other than myself. Nice women won't settle for less than nice men; any woman who does obviously has issues of her own.

Seeing whether a woman is appreciative of good character in men is one of the first parts of my elimination process, so it a girl prefers cruddy guys to nice guys and doesn't want to be with me for it, I consider it a dodged bullet when she goes with said cruddy guy.

• "" believes in treating women very well. ""

I believe in treating people well generally, and I don't see the purpose of putting women on a pedestal because it's not only objectifying but extremely creepy.

"" If you look at these ass holes and bad boys who are in gangs, most of them usually have hot women with them. ""

And if a female is dating a guy who's actually an asshole who's in a gang and all that - then that just means she's not worth the time, nor the effort to even give her any consideration. This is similar to as if you were a hobo, being envious of what other hobos find in the trash... Trash is not worth the negative emotions.

• I usually tell myself that if those girls are choosing to settle for such dicks, then they probably don't have enough self-respect and aren't worth it anyway. I'm not the player type, so really I'm just holding out for a wife. I imagine that the first girl I seriously date will probably be the one I marry. I don't necessarily feel jealous as much as I feel afraid that the right one won't come for me in time. All I can do is excel in college and try to do the best I can to be a successful man with integrity for when and if she does come along.

• Umm... the woman you described you want sound like women who would be in a Nicki Minaj song.

Such garbage women not coming after you so you feel jealous when they go after other men. Hmmmm... bwahahahahahahaha.

Look if you want a woman find a decently attractive looking woman who is good hearted with a proper mind/ head.

Personally, I would be happy to be in a relationship with any normal woman who is not too beautiful, not too smart. She should just leave me for me. Thats most important for me. And yes, you can call me a nice guy. But lately I feel like being a asshole to some people. :D

• When I look at those 'bad boys' I think this
    "Let them be them. I don't want a girl who likes bad boys, because that's not me. No reason to get jealous over people who aren't even my type."

• What if it's a girl who is by all intention is "nice" and "decent" you've know her for years so it's not a subjective speculation of her character. She gets into a relationship with a guy who is known for pumping and dumping girls. Would you not want to be friends with her or look at her as a future lover in the future?

• As a friend I'd just tell her about that guy's reputation beforehand

• Yes it sad to get cheated on :( but that's life and no I don't get jelly or anything I mean that's life if we didn't take this we will take another thing

• Yea I did the nice guy thing for awile but stopped because I'm naturally sarcastic and I guess I was attracting people I was just unaware of. Now I'm just messing around its kinda fun

• It sucks man I know how you feel. You try, and try, and try and you just keep getting rejected. Same thing happens to me.

• Gentlemen don't want the ho's and tricks. We want ladies. And ladies aren't posted up in the club, or hanging with them gang dudes. You need to identify why you really love women, and what about them is attractive. I bet you'll find that many 'good women' don't fit your stereotype.

• i decided to say fuck it let those kind of girls be that way, i mean fuck it I know who I am and I need no human on this planet to validate myself

• Makes me feel like a worthless piece of shit.

One Day Lads.

• I just give up. Then I become ANGRY guy 😉

• As you said it is soul destroying. The main thing is that they all either go after the assholes or reject you outright. Of I actually had a good woman, life wouldn't duck as much.