What's the biggest turn-off for you?

Physical and personality.

0|0
15|27

Most Helpful Guy

• Both actually. I know a girl who is physically good, but her face is ugly. She never even tries to present herself as beautiful. Also her personality I feel is immature, she can't take any joke, can't make jokes either. When she makes jokes you wanna drink petrol and kill yourself. Nobody laughs on them, not even her friends.

I would say if problems exist on both sides, then it will be a turnoff completely.

However, if she is imperfect physically and perfect personality wise, I might just go with her.

But then again Im very pissed and frustrated since the last year or two so I won't give anybody a chance. LOL.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When my stomach is completely empty. I know this sounds weird but when my stomach is completely empty it's extremely hard to be turned on by anything. Even more when it comes to having an orgasm.

Ok more to your question. Physically if they don't have a cute face. Personality if we don't have anything in common or get along super well.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• Physical: Does not take basic care of her body. By this I mean regular showers, bad breath or just smells in general.

Personality: Lies to me or is dishonest to me. This is one of my biggest deal breakers because without honesty and trust in a relationship there is no relationship. Also I hate girls that treat me like shit. I am a nice person but I will stand up for myself if I need to.

2|1
    0|0
  • personality:
    vain, self centered, selfish, high maintenance posers make me sick. this world is full of them. they need to understand that underneath the bling and fancy clothes and tons of makeup is a real person that they themselves do not like.
    Physical:
    artificial boobs, butts, lips, modified pubes (ie. trimmed labia) unnecessary plastic surgery the first list then applies

NOTE: this does not include plastic surgery for disfigurements like cranial facial deformity, or cleft palate or injuries from accidents etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not being hot and cheering against my sports teams lol

3|1
    0|0
  • You mean turn off for me regarding a woman? right?

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes. Anything.

• Show All
    • I guess you are asking the biggest turn off? but I have a set of turn offs it's difficult to choose the biggest one.

• Physical:

1. Long hair ( Hairstyle): That's an outright turn off for me. You might find this odd for a guy to think like that but I am telling the truth.

2. Unfit/flabby physique: A very big turn off. A poor physique, being fat is a big turn off for me.

Personality:

1. judgmental nature: If the woman is outright judgmental by nature that is a big turn off for me.

2. Flirty personality: If the woman is flirty by nature, likes to just have fun flirting is a very big turn off for me.

3. Playing hard to get: A woman who plays hard to get is a turn off for me.

4. Playing stupid, childish, immature mind games: childish mind games like making a guy jealous and so on, a woman with this attitude is a big turn off for me.

5. Emotionally/mentally weak woman: It's self explanatory, I mean a woman who is mentally weak, is over sensitive and just can't take decisions even regarding her life, a woman with such a nature is an outright turn off for me.

• Physical: being overweight/obese and poor hygiene.

Personality: Indecisiveness, conceited, defensive, and overly-sensitive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Armpit hair (I'm so picky, right?)

And personality wise, I just prefer the girl to have interest in me

1|0
    0|0
  • physical: too overweight and too masculine
    personality: ignorance, arrogance, disrespect, lying or just being a complete jerk

1|0
    0|0
  • Physically I'd say tattoos. There's no need to mark you're body up with something you may end up hating later on. As for personality she can't have the attitude like she runs the show 24/7, and has a foul mouth all the time. I wouldn't date a smoker either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Physical -- obesity. Personality - mean people suck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality.

If someone opposes my belief system, I will condemn them.

1|0
    1|0
  • Oh there are a few things!

Physical: Tattoos
    Personality: Dumbness

1|1
    0|0
  • Picking your nose and eating the snot. Eeegghhh...

1|0
    0|0
  • Physically: Bad smell and unhealthy body.

Personality: General bitchiness

1|0
    0|0
  • Physical: unshaven pits and pubic area.
    Personality: Bitchy, Dishonest and uncaring.

1|0
    0|0
  • Physical: tall
    Personality: slutty

1|0
    0|0
  • When she uses cuss words religiously.

1|0
    0|0
  • Physical: no lovings (kisses, hugs, sex)

Personality: hater of Jesus

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say smoking

1|0
    2|0
  • physical would be a girl who smell bad..
    personality... perhaps one who try to act as authoritarian

1|0
    0|0
  • i hate arrogance

1|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos and piercings

1|0
    1|0
  • When they claim they are allergic to everything I enjoy. They compare their beauty with other women

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I hate it when people do that. It's probably their way of fishing for compliments.

• A woman that has slept around and a woman that enhances her body with fake accessories.

1|0
    0|0
  • Physical would probably be unshaven legs; personality probably selfishness.

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman that lies there and wants you to feel grateful! Ladies need to say what they like too and drive some of the physical stuff!

1|0
    0|0
  • Stupidity and obesity

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• everything! If he has more physical but less personalilty or less physical and more personality... I NEED a balance!

1|0
    0|0
  • Physical: Short and overweight (below 5'5")
    Personality: Antagonistic & self entitled

1|0
    0|0
  • Physically is pretty much just bad hygiene. Like bad breath, smelly hair, dirty clothes...

Personality is like an entitled little boy who has everything handed to him by mommy and daddy and who is rude to people because he thinks his shit doesn't stink.

1|0
    0|0
  • Physically: Unhygenic, obese.
    Personality: Selfish, egotistical.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality: ignorance and disrespect
    Looks: fatty or too skinny and hygiene

1|1
    0|0
  • If someone smells bad. Person wise if they are ignorant.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pimples, a hairy ass, hair in the guys ears, smelly crotch

1|0
    0|0
  • Physically nasty breathe , smelly or very uncleanly personality wise rude, ignorant there's a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • Physical: just not caring ( no hygiene, they don't talk care of there body )
    Personality: If someone gossips a lot or talks behind people's backs in rude or mean way

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. poor hygiene
    2. horny all the time
    3. Bad grades
    4. a city boy (they smell funny)

1|0
    0|0
  • Poor hygiene.. Period.

0|0
    0|0
  • selfishness and greediness