Does the first kiss mean a lot?

Does the first kiss mean a lot?

Most Helpful Girl

• well, my first kiss was pretty lame, I was waiting for a really awesome one...and it then all of a sudden my gross prom date laid a wet one on me in his car...in the dark...ew. BUT my friends suggested that I pretend that it didn't happen and the next kiss I had was my first. I did that and it was perfect. I met a gorgeous boy on the beach, and the next night we kissed under the stars next to the waves :) Your first kiss is what you make it, you can choose to remember the good kisses and forget the bad...it doesn't really matter when it happens.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm 17 and I haven't had it yet.....and its very special 2 me....very....and I want to give it to the 1 I love....not the 1 I love for a couple weeks.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah it does, but it won't be the perfectness about it you'll remember, it'll be the imperfectness. The first kiss for me is always the worst, I'm always so nervous. The second and third and fourth and fifth get so much better, lol.

• yeah, it does. I got mine the other day, and I totally wasn't prepared for it. A guy 3 years older than me just leaned in and pecked me. He ended up doing it multiple times that day. Then I realized he was horrible. Maybe the next one will be my first. ;)

• I think it does. I am 18 and just like the movie, I have "Never Been Kissed" I had a few opportunities, but it didn't seem like the right time. I also want it to mean something really special, b/c it does. You'll know when it is the right time. I think it means you REALLY like someone and feel comfortable with them.