Girls, would you date a male GAGer?

I think the date would go something like "FUCKING WOMEN, I HATE THEM, I HATE THEM ALL, THEY'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FEMINIST SLUTS, MGTOW!!!"

Most Helpful Girl

• Even if I were single and desperate I'd still choose loneliness over a male GaGer.

• Well, over most male GaGers. There's a small handful I'd be ok with dating. xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, this site isn't a site for normal people. And that goes for guys AND girls. A site that was made for dating advice will be filled with people who are in NEED of dating advice. We are all here because we are struggling in the dating world. We all have our reasons for our struggles, whether it be trust issues, abused as a child or rape trauma, depressed, sex addict, or downright psychopath--i can guarentee you that anyone who joined this site in search of advice has at least one problem that they are trying to get sorted out.

• Lol, that's why it's so fun to troll them.

• @bryon I'm aware of that, but they are in the minority. And usually they are the older G@Gers that came here a long time ago in search of advice, but once they got their issues sorted out, they stuck around to help others.

My point is, practically everyone on this site initially joined in search of dating advice.

• Lol to be honest I sort of stumble upon by accident while searching for something else , and just never left ; but I do see where your coming from

What Girls Said 9

• Obviously I wouldn't date someone you've exampled, I'm not that big of an idiot. But a normal and properly functioning male GaG community member, sure. Considering how rare they are though, the likelihood of me being attracted enough to one to consider it is slim to none though.

• Your profile pic is sex ayyy

• Hahahahaha yeah pretty much. No I wouldn't.

• No, most likely not.

Lmao at the details.

• Well based on that description... hell no lmao.

• Hell no. Filler.

• Lmaoo 😂😂😂😫😫😫

• I am dating one 😁 n he is totally opposite.. he is very nice 😃

• No, I wouldn't

• Lol isn't that Missnowhere and fart guy in an online relationship?

What Guys Said 12

• The real question, good sir, is how did it manage to turn into a date in the first place :-P

• Why the fuck would anyone date a person who accurately fits that description? This is a stupid question.

• Speak for yourself. Most male gagers are not that deranged. Not even close.

• Oh, so you're hiding yourself to say women are feminist? What a loser..

• So what's wrong with that mindset?

• eh I think most male GAGers are not like that and I don't see myself like that either.

• Personally i wouldn't date a girl here, I'm sure their lovely and all but any question or mytake i see could be aimed towards me lol. Too much paranoia.

• I could see that being attractive to the opposite sex on here! Yeesh!

• Not every guy here is like that. ... Are they?

• Well, I do see myself as a catch 😉

• No, the whole them having a penis thing would be my biggest turn off.

• What? Why would you say such a thing? Everyone here is so nice and well adjusted, you're off your rocker to suggest otherwise. I can't even believe what you say, i mean what's wrong with you? You must be damaged and have issues regarding your intelligence. I'll bet the girls think you're a sex bomb. Are you a sex bomb?