Should I keep chasing her or just leave her?

Ok I like a girl and she also talks very nice and happily to me...
but the problem is... we meet once a week only on sundays and sometimes we dont talk at all...
and sometimes she comes to me during breaks and talks to me for about 5 mins and then just leaves me... i dont chase her around coz i dont wana seem desperate...
so there's this guy who gave her juice in breaks... i went to her offered handshake...
she behaved like totally off with me infront of that guy... she did not smile and only talked about studies...
and then she excused herself and went out... while going out she said thnx to me...
she returned after 2 mins and sat on her seat... as if she was trying to distance herself from me...
what should i do? please help me

• I should keep chasing her.. She likes me
  • She likes that guy and avoided me infront of him.

What Girls Said 1

• The writing on the wall and all here, dear, she may or may not like this guy but at the same time, she didn't want it to seem like You were Her... Guy.
    She doesn't seem to be Into you so don't try so hard to 'Chase' her. But who Knows...
    Maybe if you give her a run for her money and become a Challenge, you could be this juicy Fruit way at the tip of the tree hardest to Grab and to eat tha tis sweet on her and give you A... Break.
    Good luck. xx

• I just want to ask you...
      when a girl excuses herself like this in front of a guy or his absence... when she just talks for 5 mins and then never talks...
      has she put me in the friendzone and to tell everyone around that im just her friend and nothing else?

• Yeah thnx... !!!

• So welcome and enjoy that Turkey tomorrow. xxoo

What Guys Said 1

• You shouldn't keep chasing her. Regardless of that dude's presence, you should've ask her out 1-1 during evening. Bring her to multiple places. Engage her in romantic atmosphere, but don't spend too much money on her. See how she responds.

• Im just too shy... we used to talk a lot... and she seemed very happy while talking to me...
      she came to me during breaks when that guy was not there... she shook hand with me and sat with me... she talked about phone features and apps and said bye c u...
      but when that guy is present in the class... she completely avoids me... i dont know what to do... i dont want to seem too clingy and desperate...

• i think you're in a fearful state that you fear she will not like you with that dude's presence.
      Believe in yourself, ask her out! Seduction only takes place when u isolate her 1-1