I'm a nice guy. so I get cheated on?

All my girlfriends have cheated on me. I'm a nice guy. People tell me if i was an asshole, i would never get cheated on. My friends say they were assholes, and never got cheated on.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the type girls you with dude , plain and simple. There is no reason you should have to change who you are in order to have a girl be faithful to you

What Girls Said 1

• I think you need to simply be more picky about who you decide to date 😐

What Guys Said 7

• You don't want a girl like that in the first place. If a girlfriend cheats on you, it means you're lucky to have found out she was dishonest and adulterous before you actually got hitched. You haven't lost anything, though, I recommend you start looking for higher-quality women somewhere different than where you found those other ones.

• It's a combo of bad choices in females and you being a nice guy (if you are bad one).
    You need some introspection, and figure out where you may be going wrong. Remember, you can't chance others behavior, only your own.

• You're friends are wrong. I would look back and see what the issue was that caused them to cheat. Were they just not into the relationship? Were you too insecure and drove them away? These things can play a role in it more than just being a nice guy

• You get cheated on because you pick the kind of girls who cheat.

• I am a nice guy and cheat on girls all the time. We always get away with it and are looked at as Gods by people.

• This is just something all girls do. But yes being a dick head is never a bad idea.

• Troll

filler