Will I end up friend zoned?

Hello there, there is a girl in my class that I'm attracted to. We are talking to each other when we have the opportunity to do so.

I didn't ask for her number yet, if I wait too much will I end up friend zoned or it has nothing to do with it at all?

Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• That has nothing to do with it at all. Usually I'll know if a guy is friend zoned with in my first interaction with them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask her for her number.
    I don't think friend zone exists, just a dumb myth.

• I have social anxiety so asking for her number will take some time, that's why I'm asking this question ;)

• Think of some creative way to ask for number without asking for her number directly lol.
      Go ask her if she wants to study with you and then ask for her number so you can contact her when you can meet up.

What Girls Said 1

• I say go for it. Ask her for her number. Step out of your comfort zone and get that girl before someone else does. ;)

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, you will eventually put urself into friend zone if you waited too long. Best is on the first meeting, lasts will be 1 or 2 weeks. If you act slow/hesistant, she will sense weakness and test u more mentally.