What happens for not showing up for your payment review date?

I was caught stealing and was ordered to show up and pay 25dollars a month. I missed today payment review date. on the sheet it says if I fail to follow the dates, a warrant for my arrest will be out. will this happen? what will happen to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I am sure there is a number you can call that you were given, and call them as soon as you can, they won't come after you right away unless your a felon, but eventually they will, and worse case scenario, you might have to go back to court, you probably won't go to jail, but you do need to take care of it, and call and say you missed the payment, and you will get them the money, as soon as possible. The longer you don't pay the worse it will be.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes more than likely you will go to jail and then womens prison...maybe converted to lesbianism...not as bad as a mens jail...All jokes aside call and make an arrangement ASAP and be apologetic.

What Girls Said 3

• Deal with ASAP, I don't know why people are getting "disagree" votes for saying this. If you deal with it right away and are honest you'll get in the least trouble.

• "I missed today payment review date."

Um, 4 hours ago you posted this question, seems like you had time to pay it today. Unless the company was closed or something, you really have no excuse.

• Very good observation.

• I forgot to add a girl I know works for a court called the justice court & people can call them to make their payment with a credit card or debit card.

• Thanks! Maybe that's why everyone calls me Hawk Eye :)

• kid chill ---> ur not gonna go 2 jail for 10 years. I was caught 6 months after I stole sh** and nothing really happened. I was caught doing worse sh*t than that and nothing happened. but a little piece of advice... get over the theft... its a bunch of crap. chill down and live ur life

• She has a court order to make these payments you didn't.

None will come to her house to get her but if she is stopped for a traffic ticket or another incident the warrant will appear in leads or ncic & then she will be taken in.