I thought we were meant to (if ever) question our sexuality younger? I'm very confused please help?

I'm 18 and I've only just started to question my sexuality.
I've always been attracted to guys but as soon as I'm asked on a date I decline and I'm not exactly sure why. I don't stay interested in them for long.
But the past few months have been unusual.
There's been maybe 3 women I've met (just in passing) that have made me feel different I guess. For example I was at the store and needed assistance and there was a woman there who was helping me but I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was I got nervous and butterflies. After she helped me we started talking for a little bit just about random things and I was so intrigued by her and I didn't want the conversation to end and felt the sudden need to get her number.. But I didn't.
I couldn't believe how I was feeling about a strange woman I had never met!.. She was honestly the most appealing woman and i only spoke to her for 15 minutes or so.
I find the times I've had this happen (with women) they've always been older as well.. Maybe 3-6 years older. I'm really confused and I thought we were supposed to question all of this much younger if we were going to?
I just can't stop thinking about that one woman in particular
Does anyone have any advice or similar stories about how they've felt? Anything at all
Thank you

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0