Have you dated someone from this website?

I mean like have you met up in person. I dated someone from here for 6 months...

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• I have never physically met anyone I've met from this website. I think I've been a member for like... 8 years? anyway. I've got a few numbers and have made a lot of texting friends though. There are sooo many cute women on this website.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't and I look forward to.

0|1
    0|0
  • nah, not in my interest. besides, it would become very embarrassing if the girl I was dating started 'researching' my previous activity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope can't say I have I've been asked though.

0|0
    0|0
  • someone said theyd come visit and wasted a yr of my time.

to be dead honest and no offence, internet people are very problematic.

i think thats why they come online to find company. yes i do too but i m well in the real world as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, don't think there's a lot of people from my country here.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me this website is to answer some questions that sometimes i get in my head and i can't just ask a girl friend of mine cause she can't speak for all women. But i wouldn't mind meeting soneone here. With the rule of not looking at our questions/mytakes history though

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but, I did lose my virginity

0|0
    0|0
  • Date me too!:)

0|0
    0|1
  • No can't say I have and probably wouldn't either cause more than half of them are on the other side of the world from me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I have never but I don't think I would mainly because I don't think I can do long distance and I know no one near me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't met yet, but yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • no i haven't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Nope. And Nope.