Am I freaky to him?

I really like my college professor. I love his intelligence, his corporal expressions, and I have this sexual desire for him. I've never felt this way before for any other guy. Anyway, I don't know how to express to him that I like him, I know that telling him or getting involved can bring him trouble on his job and I don't want that for him. I would really like to tell him I like him though, he is older than me obviously. Usually I can't help looking at him, at times I've found myself looking at him and smiling unconsciously. He then looks at me but quickly looks away. I'm afraid I'll freak him out or making him uncomfortable.

What should I do with this situation?

• Leave him alone, you're freaking him out with your look.
  • Just tell him you like him.
  • Don't act on it, move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• He definitely can't have a dating relationship with you while you are his student, and probably cannot have a dating relationship with you as long as you are an undergraduate at his institution. If you are still interested after graduation, talk to him then.

What Guys Said 1

• I voted tell him but NOT while you have a class with him. He can't do anything. If you have no classes with him then it is allowed.

• Thank you so much for your advice! 😊

What Girls Said 1

• Perhaps wait until you graduate or at least until you aren't one of his students anymore to open up to him about your feelings. Go to his office hours so you can spend more time with him?