Who are some of the oldest people you know of who have never had a relationship before? never had a boyfriend/girlfriend before? still a virgin?

Sadly i know a guy who is 45 and never had a girlfriend, still a virgin, it seems to be more common than we think.

Most Helpful Guy

• i know of a 38 year old guy who has always been single.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm 24 and all of that applies to me. I've dated some, but just never desired a commitment or anything extremely intimate with the particular guys I've dated. They just weren't very good guys upon meeting in person (originally met them on dating sites), aside from the one I've been seeing the last couple months, but we're just keeping it casual with no sex right now.

• I think my neighbour never had a relationship or sex..
    He's about 50 now but he never even goes outside and neither cares about his appearance to change that, sometimes I think the definition of socially awkward was written just for him.

• i know of a 50-year old virgin

• It's definitely not that common.

If it were I'd be able to provide a endless list of over 18 virgins that I know.

I haven't personally met a older version but there is a guy on here who is socially awkward and mentally disabled that is 47 and a virgin.

• Virgin **not version

What Guys Said 9

• Back in college I had a buddy who was 27 and still a virgin but he lost his virginity later that year thanks to a set-up by yours truly.

I honestly don't know how he got that far without loosing it. He wasn't society anxious for the most part and everyone thought he was a cool guy- perhaps a little weird but in a good way.

I guess some people just have a mindset that inhibits them from seeking intimacy.

• My good friend he's 26 and a duel post doc. Probably the only man I've met who I can say is smarter tham myself

• Well I'm a 19 year old virgin and have never had a girlfriend. Though I do want to get married someday. Biggest roadblock is that I'm somewhat shy, but learning to overcome that. I've learned contrary to popular belief that most girls aren't actually mean, even if they reject you. So I'm more enthusiastic now.

• The pope.
    So yea , I don't know how old that birgin is but he's got to be the oldest virgin ever !

Unless he's been hiding facts and a bunch of altar boys come out one day accusing him for bill Cosby behaviour

• Ummm... the oldest guy of that sort I know is probably 27-32

• Look... some people made sex a big deal in their lives, and some didn't. ...

• I'm 22 and have never had a girlfriend or relationship, not a virgin though.

• a 35-year old guy i know of

• I'm 22 and I'm the oldest virgin I know, never even kissed a girl. Then again, I don't really know anyone else, my social life is pretty much non-existing. know that I would die as a virgin because of my ugly face, small penis and disgusting personality, so I decided I'll hire a really expensive hooker for my next birthday and I'm saving up for that now.