Why do I attract women that have been sluts in the past and want to settle down?

I'm a good man, never been a slut, never fucked outside a relationship. I'm a good man, gotta good job, got a nice home, drive a nice car. Why do I attract women who are not good enough for a man like me?

Most Helpful Girl

• They see you as an easy mark a sucker a bleeding heart

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they're sick of dating scum and see you as "safe". I agree with your viewpoint though I don't sleep around and don't care if a girl says she wants to change I would never go out with someone who use to sleep around

• I know they do and they get offended when I straight up tell them why I won't continue to date them after they reveal their pasts.

• Hey man if girls have the right too sleep with who ever they want, which I think is their right, than guys should have the right to reject girls who sleep around. I've told a lot of girl on here that I fully support their right to fuck whoever they want but to be aware that they will be reject by a lot of guys

• I'm not against people having casual sex, I just don't engage in C. S and I don't want to be with a woman that has.

What Girls Said 9

• I would assume it's because you are a good man and you are someone they could settle down with, seeing as you have said you don't have sex outside of a relationship. No girl is going to want to bring home a guy who's had sex with the entire female population lol. You'll find a girl someday who'll meet your standards :)

• Maybe because they want something more serious and valuable than what they had in their past. Take it as a good thing, but don't look down on people for wanting to change their ways, that is a good thing too!

• Good women don't want someone so arrogant. You may want to re-evaluate.

• Hmm I have a feeling it might be your attitude..

• You attract what you are.

• Because you can provide what they have not been able to get or be promised stability and a comfortable future. Though you are coming off a little bit stuck up in this post I am just saying.

• Where do you meet women?

• Good enough? Are u serious? Omg... Well it can be because of your looks

• Most people - male and female - are promiscuous to an extent in their twenties. I had a hard time finding a guy my age who valued sex the way I do, but I found him. You'll find a girl too.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe they weren't sluts at all but just gullible, thinking every guy they met would settle down with them.