Should I ask him to tell me he loves me when we have sex?

Basically, i have been with my boyfriend for just over 10 weeks. We haven't said we love each other and i am not even sure if i do love him (dont get me wrong though, i really do like and fancy him) Anyway, i think we are going to have sex in the next couple of days and i would kind of like it if we both said we loved eachother. I know it's silly but would it be wrong to ask him to say it with the caviat that he doesn't necessarily have to mean it? (We are both 18 and in our last year of high school)

Most Helpful Guy

• That's retarded. You shouldn't tell someone you love them for the first time during sex even if you mean it, cuz they are gonna doubt your feelings and think its just lust. Its perfectly fine to say i love you during sex if you've already said it outside of sex (hell, i did it all the time in my past relationships). But i think you should refrain from it until you have both said it AND meant it--outside of the bedroom.

Most Helpful Girl

• If the word love is tossed or played around with , it will quickly lose its meaning when the person does really feel that way.
    Don't take away the meaning of such a powerful word.
    There's tons of things you can ask him to say during sex.
    "Tell me you love this pussy!" as you are riding him.

Is just one of the many examples.

What Guys Said 4

• tell him that during sex you would find it very arousing for him to tell you that he loves you! Reassure him that it doesn't have to mean anything, but you would love him to say it while you have sex! It's that simple people put so much emphasis on a word that literally has no meaning! It's the actions that follows that truly show whether or not the feelings are truly there!

• Don't have sex, don't ask about love until you reach about 6 months.

• It's ok.. u always say I love u during sex XD it makes it way better

• You need to ask about sex with your boyfriend

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think that's asking too much, as long as he understands that you're not asked for a lifetime commitment or anything. Maybe just bring up the subject by asking what desires or expectations he might have when it comes to sex, and then say something about what you'd like to hear him say during or afterwards.

• why do you want him to lie to you or fake it?
    when it ll come to him he ll say it genuinely.
    what s the point of planning this.

• No you shouldn't, because he might not actually mean it and you will come off sounding desperate. Wait for the genuine "I love you" and it will be worth it! I waited until I was 23 when my boyfriend first said it to me and my heart melted.