Guys, Would you date a girl that can rap better than you?

Just wondering if you would or not

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never been a part of rap culture, so maybe I just can't relate, but I can't imagine why it would matter. Creating songs, has never been exclusively a male trait that I am aware of. Guys usually only care of the woman beats him at things like sports, because he gets insecure. Being good at sports is a way a guy can stand out to women as a man, so that he can attract a mate. That is why it tends to be a bigger blow to his ego when the woman beats him at sports. Most guys grow out of this, but at your age I think you should be fine, as long as you aren't doing things like beating him at arm wrestling.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Impossible no one can rap better than me. Check out my mad lyrics.
    One fish
    Two fish
    Blue fish
    Seriously though just the fuck that she raps is kind of a turn off for me. I'm more of a rock n roll guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't rap for shit, nor do I care to.. So if I had a girl who can rap that would be awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • strip freestyles.

I would hone my skills.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, female can rap better than me, i am gifted in all the right places. only my voice... nothing else :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yea, that would be sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't freaking rap at all and don't care to so sure, if she wasn't all ghetto, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not hard to do so sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a girl that can rap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. I don't really even rap, so there's a chance she probably does if I were to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would. When I could not she could throw down some funky fresh rhymes

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt that she can rap better than me ;P. On a more serious note, yes. It's hard enough finding any girl that likes rap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yeah, I suck at it

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, i think that would be cool

0|0
    0|0
  • No because rap sucks and I don't want to hear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having any interest in rap music would be an irrevocable dealbreaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would but that's not possible yo yo yo where my og got me an MG drivin in the Citttieee biotches.

0|0
    0|0
  • i know taste in music isn't really a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but still, i dont think i would date a girl that listens to rap

0|0
    0|0
  • No cuz rap sucks

0|0
    0|0