Does she want to bang me or what?

Does she want to bang me or what?
I have a student in my Geology class that's very dedicated but struggles when she takes her tests. She does all the classwork and homework. She is not the best on the subject but I can perceive her effort and dedication. I have noticed she always does things to get my attention. Most of the time she looks at me with this sweet look and smiles at me all the time. Sometimes I make horrible jokes and she laughs at them, it seems like an honest joy. I've caught her many times looking at me and and smiling. I noticed one time she was looking at me up and down; and when she noticed I saw her, she looked down. One time I sat infront of her desk, she motioned her foot front and back in between my legs, smiling and looking at me and down. I haven't date many women and I'm not sure about this woman. Is she interested or am I misunderstanding the situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Her attraction as sly as she makes it appear is obvious to others. Wherther banging you lol as you put it is her goal is something to be seen , but you do seem to have caught her attention.

• Don't be grading on her curves now lol

• Thanks pal! I'll take your advice. 👍🏼

• Good luck. Your welcome

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• How hard is this? Just ask her out if you are interested.

• Never know. Why not ask?