Please help me?

Hi guys thanks for reading this. I would value your opinions greatly

my girl best friend and i never liked each other at the start. Romantically i mean. We would always talk about other guys and girls to each other and tease each other constantly. We had no attraction whatever. I guess you can see where this is going
i started to fall in love with her
as close friends we all knew that she had no crush or whatever and so even tho she might not feel the same way for me now i can at least try. But just yesterday. When another close friend of hers stayed over, she revealed that she had a crush on someone else. It was a complete shock because that friend who is a girl revealed she was the only one who knew about it. She knew i liked my girl best friend and so she told me about it to help me out. When i heard it, you know the feeling. I was completely crushed inside. I felt sick and i couldn't sleep and eat properly. I'm at a loss. I really do like her and i have no idea what to do now. I can't confess. I know the feeling isn't mutual so what do i do? Please help

What Girls Said 1

• Let time do what it does. Just be there for her. Be her friend. Don't worry about it. There is a lot of life ahead of you 2 and it might just lead to a romantic relationship. Just maybe right now isn't the right time.

What Guys Said 1

• Well... she is just crushing on the other guy, and not in a relationship with him. Just confess to her, she might give you a chance. If she doesn't, then unfortunately the only way to ease your pain and get over her, is by completely distancing yourself from her. Out of sight is out of mind.