Guys, how would you feel about a girl that works on her own car?

Say she is not scared to get her hands dirty, does all the work on her car herself and just last week she replaced the cambelt and 6 months ago she put a new starter motor in her car herself without any help. Say she is able to fix cars to that kind of and understands what she is doing under the bonnet.

• I would not be a fan of a girl like this.
    4% (1)
  • It does not bother me either way.
    35% (8)
  • I would find the girl a turn on.
    61% (14)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Decades ago I dated a gal who had driven trucks and could climb right into the engine compartment and work on them. So definitely appreciate that kind of gal.

What Guys Said 6

• I would be very impressed to be quite honest. I have done all my own repairs since I got my first car at the age of 15 . Went to trade school to become certified in the automotive industry at age 26 . Auto repair isn't something all guys are capable of or even want to do. So if and when a woman will do her own repairs I am impressed

• Yeah my sister has changed oil a number of times before, she knows how to change a tire if she gets a flat. Only a few months ago when my sisters boyfriend had just had an operation they had the element burn out in their hot water cylinder and he told her how to change it and she changed it.

• She has asked me if getting shocked hurt s , I laugh and say energize me , or say out loud 1.21 jigga watts. And she just face palmed. Ha ha ha. Hell ya it hurts but it also teaches you where not to touch

• Yeah I could imagine that.

• That would be quite impressive to see

• No we don't celebrate it here. Anyway good night. Have good day tomorrow.

• Thanks👍

• So she can work on a car, big deal. Actually, she could probably save money by not going to a mechanic so that is a plus.

• That would be awesome. I can't do shit on my carvso I'd ask her to fix it

• that's so hot

• All good less I have to do but she touches my 65 Camaro or 15 hellcat she will be covered in oil!