Will I still be able to ask her out after 1 month?

Hey there, I am 21 years old and have social anxiety which makes it difficult to ask out a girl. Especially, when you never dated before, nor took a girl's number during the past 21 years.

I'm attracted to a girl in my class, and I was wondering if I wait like 1 to 1.5 months before asking her out (So I might work on myself a little physically and mentally).
Do I increase the chances of being rejected? I mean I do not know what she thinks of me, but making her wait will it matters in her decision?

Thank you for your help.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on what you're already expressing towards her. If you're just there and she doesn't notice you then the chances of her rejecting you don't increase or decrease. But in that time someone else could ask her out. I think you don't need to work that much on yourself, just go in there with a "screw it, Imma gonna do it!" kind of attitude.

• Thank you for your reply.

So far, we've been talking like 3 times and we laughed, nothing more than that.
      I really have difficulties to express myself so easily. Putting aside that someone will ask her out before me, will I still have the chances after waiting that long or will she completely loose interest?

If I was able to go with this attitude, my life will be much easier but which is not the case unfortunately.

• Well good luck then. But remember not to go in thinking of it as the most important thing of the day that you're going to do. Just think of it with a "if I succeed then I succeed, if I don't then I don't, whatever." Don't place too high expectations on yourself.

• Thank you for your help and luck dude ! :).
      I hope that I'll be able to see it as simple as you describe it, it will be much easier than what I've though.