There is really no special or specific formula for dating is there?

@ConsultantIsBack
@vishna
@justbanANNAz
@detlef

• Nope, your style is your style
  • Yes you must follow by the book
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a good question. There IS, in a sense.

I wouldn't call it a formula, more an approach. You've got to be self-aware, yet basically fearless. You've got to accept and actually BE yourself, provided that self is something you've actively chosen--a product of thought, self-respect and openness.

This enables you to find not only true love, but true bliss. There's no pretending, no pretense. There's no fear or hiding. It's real love, man. I've known few people who have ever experienced it.

Here I'm reminded of what Patrick Dennis wrote: “Life is a banquet and most poor bastards are starving to death.”

• Hahahaha keep the quotes coming, that was good.
      I appreciate the advice, it paints a clear picture of what i have to do

• Good luck man and thanks again. Here's hoping Santa brings you a young lady Christmas morning.

What Girls Said 5

• not at all. there are certain guidelines which are great, but u just get out there and be yourself.

• You have to follow your personality and interests. The rule is to be true to yourself to get someone you'll be happy with down the road. If you are kind, attentive, supportive, and fun, I don't see how you can go wrong.

• I wasn't invited to answer sooo... i am not telling!

• There's no book. Do what you want.

• Nope. Just be you. You want to find a partner that likes your for you anyways.

What Guys Said 1

• There is a general code of conduct for sure. But you do want to be yourself too.