Guys, honest opinion of me?

If you could make me your ideal version of 'perfect' what would you change? Curious :-)
Guys, honest opinion of me?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, your very beautiful as it ia, and I hope you know that. It I really had to try with what I can see in the picture, I'd say you'd have a higher and more prominent cheekbones, maybe a little fuller lips, but not by much, and maybe a small, straight button nose like Miranda Kerrs, or just a straight, like close to same width at the top to bottom of the nose, and not flat, but your nose isn't flat so that would stay the same. For what I can see body wise, I wish I could see your collar bone better, but that's probably because of you holding the camera like that, and beside that your body is actually really sexy to me, and I have been staring at it for a while. Like I said before you are already sooooo gorgeous to me, and what you're doing with your tongue is actually really, really sexy to me, like damn woman lol

• Actually , I have fairly high cheekbones. And I was a skeleton at one point with my bones sticking out because I was anorexic. So no, I don't need to be any thinner 😊 and my lips are full. This is an upward angle making them look small and pouty.

• Well, I'm just going with What I can see, it's hard to judge without even being in person, and that's even hard to judge, and you're making a pose. It's just difficult

What Guys Said 17

• You're actually already extremely close to my idea of perfect: blonde, petite, cute. I guess I would like for your hair to be even blonder, and I'd need to see your feet since I kind of have a fetish. I prefer a small shoe size on a girl like 6 or below.

• I don't see anything I would change! I accept people for who they are, but even so, you fit just about everything I would dream of.

• You're attractive, curious how old you really are tho?

• You need to change the background. You are putting dirty thoughts in guys' minds with that picture. My ideal version of perfect? I have no idea.

• So are you lying on POF or on GAG?

• you look like you are sexy.

• I'd make ur face facing straight towards the camera, for a start

• You're very beautiful, who would want to change anything about you?

• I'd make your tongue more straight.

• If I could change anything that shirt would be off...

:/

• You are gorgeous!

• Hum you look very familiar...

• Nothing you are perfect

• Psshh nothing lol :P You fine as you are :)

• I'd change the fact that you're not my girlfriend yet.

• Nothing needed to change. Perfect already

• I'd push you back if you nomsayin'