I'm scared he is going to fall for another girl?

So my boyfriend recently met this girl and he says that "she's fucking awesome and we have so much in common" I'm scared, because before we started dating he said one of the reasons why he liked me was that because we have so much in common. I don't want him to fall for another person. I'm scared and I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• So, you don't want to flip a table and go crazy on him just because he met a girl and they have a lot in common. I have a lot in common with all of my friends so it's fine if he says that about her.
    But he is your boyfriend so don't feel bad about communicating your feelings to him. Guys and girls both get jealous and sometimes it just feels really nice to talk about it and have someone listen. Your boyfriend can probably make you feel better than anyone on this site.
    Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't stop him from falling for someone else.
    You have to be confident in yourself and your relationship, otherwise it might push him in the other direction.

I think it is really weird that he would say that.
    Either he just assumes you know that he means as a friend, or he blatantly doesn't care about how that makes you feel.

Maybe you could talk to him about it. Don't act whiny or needy, don't beat around the bush, just say "Hey, are you interested in her or think you will be?" something along those lines, and see what he says.

What Guys Said 3

• I think he's just a dick by saying this kind of statement to make you felt unimportant in his heart. Girl, don't be insecure, i think you should confront with him this matter in the best communicative & loving way asap!

• Just do your part as his girlfriend and if he fall in love with another girl it is his problem to let you go

• Just start sucking him off more, he will love it.

What Girls Said 3

• Is he your ex or your bf? If you don't trust him than he not your bf!

• talk to him about it and tell him how you feel. at least then he knows

• Just break up with him if he's falling for another girl that means he's loosing interest in you

• Like if your guys relationship is falling apart in the process than why r u guys still together