How do I get my boyfriend to erect after school?

i walk to the train station with my boyfriend after school and i want to make him erect. There could be other students around so i don't want to do anything to weird. I also have a uniform that i cannot alter, please help me!

thanks for your help but i am still a virgin so... yeah and we haven't really gotten far (haven't even kissed yet). i just really want to see him embarrassed about it 'cause i think it will be cute.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why in public?

What Guys Said 3

• Whisper into his ear what you want to do with his penis. How much you liked the last time you have had sex and the things that went on during it.

• Just stand in front of him closely when they're many people, or stand side by side facing the entrance while both of you hanging something on his right shoulder or your left shoulder to block the views from other people. Then enjoy your action!

• Give more details please

What Girls Said 0