What's the best option girls, let's be honest?

Multiple choice, 3 types of dating options.
Physically all in the same league

• Bad Boy, edgy, aloof
  • Nice Guy, always around, sense of humour
  • Genuine guy, assertive, driven

Most Helpful Girl

• The second option seems most appealing. I like kind/caring people that can make me laugh. But the third option is definitely desirable too.

Give me a genuine, nice, assertive, driven, humorous, always around guy and you hit the jackpot.

• What about genuine/driven/humorous and physically a 9-10/10 ?

• If he doesn't have a kind/caring heart, nah.

Most Helpful Guy

• B is best, with C behind. A is not even close

• Dunno, I say C has massive points for drive and assertiveness

• Ya, but he seems like he would care more about his job than those who he cares about, like relatives, friends, family, and her. Choice B seems like a guy that cares about others, likes to have fun and likes making people happy with his witty comments and just being nice. He just seems like a guy that you'd look up to, and say I wish I was more like him on your death bed, instead of working all the time and not having fun and being nice to others

• Thanks for the mha for guys

What Girls Said 10

• Genuine guy, assertive, driven!

• Not a fan of Bad boys, I want a Nice Guy, always around, sense of humour.
    Bad guys are pathetic in my opinion :/

• B and C sounds really appealing. Why can't I have them bothhhhh!!! 😭 Ok ok..

Can I have genuine guy, driven and sense of humour? PLEASEEEEEEE pretty please! 😬

• Haha, would those 3 traits be the holy grail?

• well all the girls I've known and dated told me iam nice, caring, samrt, genuine, have a great sense of humor, and good looking so... well

• @HowRUbBuddy sounds like you'll be doing very well

• Mix of B and C is the best option! =)

• 3 seemed like the most boring and 1 seemed like a future dead beat dad who you will end up wasting precious shopping money on in bail.

• Dead beat dad.. Haha, love it

• I feel like both B & C are important but B is more important.

• Mixture of b and c. Also hot

• Can I have a funny, genuine guy who isn't always around and has at least some of his own interests? Plz?

• Nice guy would is always around

• Genuine guy always

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not an option that's for sure.

• Most girls will pick and say B or C because it is social accepted thing to say. Many will pick A and fuck him on first night in reality.

• They'll fuck B or C too if either has a clue/balls to go for what they want.
      I said physically they are all the same mate

• I have two eyes also, I see how it works thanks pal.
      Nice work with the passive aggressive

• Nope many will pick A becuase these guys seem confident and they are smooth, The B & C guys often have a lot less condifents and therefore the girls like them less, or simply dont get the chance to like them becuase they dont introduce themselves