What's the best option girls, let's be honest?

Multiple choice, 3 types of dating options.
Physically all in the same league

• Bad Boy, edgy, aloof
    2% (1)21% (5)8% (6)Vote
  • Nice Guy, always around, sense of humour
    64% (35)38% (9)56% (44)Vote
  • Genuine guy, assertive, driven
    34% (19)41% (10)36% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|3

Most Helpful Girl

• The second option seems most appealing. I like kind/caring people that can make me laugh. But the third option is definitely desirable too.

Give me a genuine, nice, assertive, driven, humorous, always around guy and you hit the jackpot.

2|0
    0|0
    • What about genuine/driven/humorous and physically a 9-10/10 ?

• If he doesn't have a kind/caring heart, nah.

Most Helpful Guy

• B is best, with C behind. A is not even close

0|0
    0|0
    • Dunno, I say C has massive points for drive and assertiveness

• Ya, but he seems like he would care more about his job than those who he cares about, like relatives, friends, family, and her. Choice B seems like a guy that cares about others, likes to have fun and likes making people happy with his witty comments and just being nice. He just seems like a guy that you'd look up to, and say I wish I was more like him on your death bed, instead of working all the time and not having fun and being nice to others

• Thanks for the mha for guys

What Girls Said 10

• Genuine guy, assertive, driven!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of Bad boys, I want a Nice Guy, always around, sense of humour.
    Bad guys are pathetic in my opinion :/

0|0
    0|0
  • B and C sounds really appealing. Why can't I have them bothhhhh!!! 😭 Ok ok..

Can I have genuine guy, driven and sense of humour? PLEASEEEEEEE pretty please! 😬

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, would those 3 traits be the holy grail?

• Show All
    • well all the girls I've known and dated told me iam nice, caring, samrt, genuine, have a great sense of humor, and good looking so... well

• @HowRUbBuddy sounds like you'll be doing very well

• Mix of B and C is the best option! =)

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 seemed like the most boring and 1 seemed like a future dead beat dad who you will end up wasting precious shopping money on in bail.

0|0
    0|0
    • Dead beat dad.. Haha, love it

• I feel like both B & C are important but B is more important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mixture of b and c. Also hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Can I have a funny, genuine guy who isn't always around and has at least some of his own interests? Plz?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice guy would is always around

0|0
    0|0
  • Genuine guy always

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not an option that's for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls will pick and say B or C because it is social accepted thing to say. Many will pick A and fuck him on first night in reality.

0|0
    0|0
    • They'll fuck B or C too if either has a clue/balls to go for what they want.
      I said physically they are all the same mate

• Show All
    • I have two eyes also, I see how it works thanks pal.
      Nice work with the passive aggressive

• Nope many will pick A becuase these guys seem confident and they are smooth, The B & C guys often have a lot less condifents and therefore the girls like them less, or simply dont get the chance to like them becuase they dont introduce themselves