I am scared I am going to blow up?

i have lived an extremely sheltered childhood, i didn't even had y first kiss untill 22, and i feel i am going to blow up as soon as i have my own job, house, money etc. I feel like even tho i might like the guy, its because i ve never experienced dating or sex, i m scared im going to blow up and have sex with every guy i like while im in a relationship. How can i control myself? im 23 and never had a boyfriend because i live in an ''isolated'' city, i dont really fit the scene...

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you Muslim?

Most Helpful Girl

• nope no such thing! You can't blow up... If your a mature adult you will control yourself sexually speaking! I suggest you slowly enter society by joining an activity you like maybe art club or classes! That way you talk to people and then maybe hang out after!

What Guys Said 2

• Just relax and take things one at a time
    You'll soon get a hang of it all, humans are quick learners when it comes to emotional stuff

• You need to learn the art of self control. The strongest people in our societies are those men and women who never allow their emotions or feelings to dictate or control their behavior. The weakest people are those who act on impulse and do not think about the repercussions of their actions until it is too late.

What Girls Said 0