Would you date a girl who's 5'10" (or taller)?

Would you? :P

• Yes, I like tall girls / don't care about height 🙆
    58% (19)79% (56)72% (75)Vote
  • Hell no, too tall 🙅
    42% (14)21% (15)28% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|39

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah and wouldn't have a problem with you wearing heels to show off your long legs either.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 38

• The woman that I really liked and could have married if she had not found someone else when we were a LDR was about that height. Se was extremely beautiful and sexy and her height was part of that. Definitely enjoyed dating her and would date a tall woman (that height or even some more) again.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dunno I'd have to really like her. I've never happened to fall for a girl who was taller than me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Height is not the most important factor. Although my wife is very attracted to taller women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would, I'm 5'10" too, but I wouldn't mind even if she were naturally taller than me ;)

2|0
    0|0
  • well, I'm 6'5" myself so that would be no problem, no that would be great 👍

but the height of a girl doesn't matter to me... if she would be only 5' I would still date her, even if the big difference might be a little bit weird at first

2|0
    0|0
  • I would, being 5'9''. I think tall girls look more elegant and elegance is not something you find so often these days.

2|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm 5'7" and my primary assumption is that she probably wouldn't date me.

2|0
    0|0
  • I have dated a girl your height before. It helped me grow as a person and to give less fucks

2|0
    0|0
  • Well, at the moment I'm almost 5'7 but I'm 15 and 1/2 in age actually tbh. I mean if I end up being smaller then 5'10 when I'm fully grown, I'd think, na, she wouldn't like to date me, but if we were the same height or I am taller and I find her personality and looks attractive, then ya, I would

1|0
    0|0
  • My lingest relarionship was with a girl an inch taller than me and I m 5 10 to 5 11.

She was confident and laid back. Didn't start a lot of trouble from her insecurities. In my native land there's a saying that taller girls have bigger hearts. Maybe it's talking about small man complex of shorter people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care about height as long as it isn't too extreme. For instance, I wouldn't date a girl who is 4'5, neither would I date a girl who is 6'10.

My girlfriend is 5'4. I'm 6'0.

2|0
    0|0
  • I sure would.. I am six foot one.. it would not ever concern me

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm man enough to date a tall girl only being 5'10 !

1|0
    0|0
  • I am taller than that myself, and so I would welcome that height! Many men are/would!

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes.. as long as she's into me :D.

3|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'4 so i think about 6' would be my cut off

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. I'm 6'3 so she'd still be a squirt to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • My ex was 5"11 lol. I'm 6"0 so I guess I beat her by an inch. I told her to never wear heels though.

2|0
    1|0
  • I'm 5'10, so no I wouldn't. I won't date a woman that's over 5'3.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer taller girls.

2|0
    0|0
  • I love tall girls! Maybe because I'm 6'4" 0_o

1|0
    0|0
  • If she didn't care that i was 5'6, then sure. But that's unlikely...

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, if she'd be cool having 4+ inches on me lol. Wear all the heels you want, idgaf :p

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'11. Dated a girl who was 6'2 and loved wearing high heels. I had no problems with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yea I would, Taller chicks are hotter. Longer legs

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure got no problem with that

1|0
    0|0
  • The problem is that I am just average height in here. So taller girls rather stick to taller guys in the hope they have less of a problem with their height.

I'm 1,75m

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as her body isn't ectomorphic I prefer tall girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls are hot! 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • Any girl shorter than me is good

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• Nah, I don't date girls 😛

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes, I like tall girls / don't care about height 🙆

1|0
    0|0
  • If I were gay I totally would =)

1|0
    0|0
  • If I were into girls I would, considering that's around my ideal height for guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer taller women 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • He better cause I'm 5'8 and fourteen right now

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow I'm 5'10 when I was 14 but now I'm 6'2

• @Tiger288 I was like 5'9" when I was 14, too, though and I just suddenly stopped at 5'10". So it's not like she's gonna end up being some giant lol - at least not likely :P

• Whoa! Lol