Why isn't my boyfriend making time to talk to me?

So I went on a trip for 3 days. My boyfriends was off work for one of them. For 3 days straight his text were short, he was too busy with his friends to talk to me on the phone and would be like I'll call you later, even though I would tell him I'm on a tight schedual and this is the only time I can talk. He would say oh okay love you, click and we wouldn't talk. He hasn't really asked how my trip. is going or anything. Is this relationship useless?

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't say useless, if it was only or the days you've been gone then he is probably just enjoying his time with his friends. Just because he doesn't text you much when you are gone doesn't mean it's a useless relationship. If you get back and it is still like this, then talk to him about it! It doesn't hurt to ask.

What Girls Said 1

• guys don't take texting as seriously as we do. Some guys just aren't texters. Maybe he's waiting to ask you in person. and guys aren't very good multitaskers so, its posssible if he's doing stuff that he's not paying much attention to texting you. I wouldn't worry about it.