Ok so I wanted to get opinions on it cause I figured this honestly could have a huge effect on my dating life if this is what women think?

Ok so I know there's a lot of look related posts but this goes in a completely different direction what are the chances women don't approach or flirt with me because they think I'm underage or younger then I am. Because numerous people I work with say I look 17

What Girls Said 1

• I say you do look like you're 16..

• Then that's a big problem cause I'm 24 I mean it's always good to look younger then you are but if it prevents me from getting a girlfriend because women think I'm a minor

• Not necessarily but a unibrow is not flattering on anyone

• See the thing is no women ever showed me attention it's why I just let some stuff go including that I was fat for the longest

What Guys Said 0