Do you care how you found your significant other? Find them online? Or you find them in person?

Does it matter to you how you found them? I feel like it feels more real and tangible when it's in person. That first time your eyes meet and lock.. Instead of looking at some lifeless picture on a screen.

• In person
    48% (14)27% (3)42% (17)Vote
    10% (3)0% (0)8% (3)Vote
  • Doesn't matter
    42% (12)73% (8)50% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
it's early but it seems like no one actually WANTS to meet a potential s. o. through the internet. maybe it's more out of lack of opportunities where they live/hang out/go to school/work at..

For those people with s. o.'s that they first met online, do you feel uncomfortable or not proud to tell about how you found each other?

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't matter. I'll be happy to just find an SO, because it seems so unlikely that I'll ever find one! :P

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I found him in person.

0|1
    0|0
  • I rather find him in person because online he might think i am certain way than what i really am. But the happy free me and inner me would be what a guy online would see!

0|0
    0|0
  • I met my boyfriend in a hospital lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol, how did that happen?

• Show All
    • that's a cute story

• I honestly don't think it matters. You could meet them by online gaming, tripping over something and accidentally bumping into them, or just met them through a person. It doesn't matter, as long as you have you significant other, and you can't change fate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer in person but it doesn't matter love is love.

0|0
    0|0
  • It all matters what your heart feels. For me I wouldn't care either way. I've met an amazing guy online and if it weren't for online, I would've never met him. So for that I m extremely grateful!! And it's not just dead eyes behind a screen. It's words that have feelings and meaning behind them

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Us two reaching out for the same milk pack in the supermarket eyes meet bingo.
    Or in tinder *yawn*
    Don't care tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • It really doesn't matter how you meet as long as you love each other and are happy together.

0|1
    0|0
  • The reason online does not have any votes is that option C also covers online. Anyone who's okay to find someone online is also okay to find someone in person, but option b suggest finding someone ONLY online, and not in real life.

0|0
    0|0