Do you care how you found your significant other? Find them online? Or you find them in person?

Does it matter to you how you found them? I feel like it feels more real and tangible when it's in person. That first time your eyes meet and lock.. Instead of looking at some lifeless picture on a screen.

• In person
  • Online
  • Doesn't matter
it's early but it seems like no one actually WANTS to meet a potential s. o. through the internet. maybe it's more out of lack of opportunities where they live/hang out/go to school/work at..

For those people with s. o.'s that they first met online, do you feel uncomfortable or not proud to tell about how you found each other?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't matter. I'll be happy to just find an SO, because it seems so unlikely that I'll ever find one! :P

What Girls Said 6

• I found him in person.

• I rather find him in person because online he might think i am certain way than what i really am. But the happy free me and inner me would be what a guy online would see!

• I met my boyfriend in a hospital lol

• Lol, how did that happen?

• that's a cute story

• I honestly don't think it matters. You could meet them by online gaming, tripping over something and accidentally bumping into them, or just met them through a person. It doesn't matter, as long as you have you significant other, and you can't change fate.

• I'd prefer in person but it doesn't matter love is love.

• It all matters what your heart feels. For me I wouldn't care either way. I've met an amazing guy online and if it weren't for online, I would've never met him. So for that I m extremely grateful!! And it's not just dead eyes behind a screen. It's words that have feelings and meaning behind them

What Guys Said 3

• Us two reaching out for the same milk pack in the supermarket eyes meet bingo.
    Or in tinder *yawn*
    Don't care tbh

• It really doesn't matter how you meet as long as you love each other and are happy together.

• The reason online does not have any votes is that option C also covers online. Anyone who's okay to find someone online is also okay to find someone in person, but option b suggest finding someone ONLY online, and not in real life.