Would you reject a potential partner with a body which has the same shape and size of this one (but with smaller boobs) and a very beautiful face?

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a pretty perfect body...

Most Helpful Girl

• That's like the perfect body to me? Curvy in all the right places 😍 Definitely would not reject!

What Guys Said 10

• You kidding me , it's a curvy sort of figure keep that figure, a bit smaller tits will make it perfect, and add a cute face and watch guys drooling over their smartphones,
    But she needs to work out a bit on her legs, I am a leg person, reduce that leg fat just keep muscles, if those are muscles not fat then I am okay with it.

• I wouldn't reject any potential partner who looks avergae.

• A dream come true.

• If she had a great personality that comes with it, sure why not?

• she has a nice body.

• Nah, but id have to see the person you're referring to. Sounds very pretty!

• I prefer slim and slender women with small boobs, so this body type doesn't do it for me. So I would reject her.

• Depends on the girl. Would you reject a guy for the same reason?

• Close to ideal. A tiny bit chubby.

• I'd do whatever the opposite of reject is.

What Girls Said 0