Why is it so hard to find a guy to date?

Its impossible in seems like. .

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is it impossible?

• I dont know if it is it Just feels like it.

• True, for me too. Like people come along but I don't know just not what im looking for

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL the guys are there, just finding one to your taste is the hard part, yes.

What Guys Said 2

• I'll volenteer shoot

• But we live in completely different continents. Sorry im not interested in long distance relationships

• Lol its ok I was just kidding :)

• who said its impossible? i am single:/
    :)

• It Seems impossible* ;)

• Lol thanks! 😁

• You're very welcome:D
      Do you have any plans in advance? for your birthday
      Hey by the way i must be first person that congratulated your birthday :P how luck you are.
      joke:D

What Girls Said 1

• Omg trust me I know the feeling!!! It really sucks!! It really does happen when u least expect it! I'm single & I hate that term lol but it's so true! U just have to put yourself out there! Go to a social place where u can meet new people & be OPEN! Don't stand on the wall sipping on a drink with your arms folded! Look approachable lol & make eye contact with a guy ur interested in! & don't stay in the house! That's my problem! If I would get out more, I could find someone I guess lol!