Why does a guy look me in the eyes and quickly look down?

A guy who I see looks at me when I see him, looks me in the eyes, and quickly looks down. Sometimes he will look back at me. I don't know him and we haven't talked yet I always make eye contact. Is it just coincidence. I would smile but he looks away too quick. Occasionally he will keep the eye contact as we walk past. I always tend to see him fidgeting when i'm around him. thanks..

Most Helpful Guy

• He likesw u but is intimidated and anxious around u. He may want to talk to u but the nerves get the better of him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try to talk to him! He might like you... Just go up to him... i know its scarry but it better to know than wonder and hey he might be a good friend or knows you...

What Guys Said 1

• He likes you and is shy. you should make the first move.

What Girls Said 1

• You are physically attracted to him, decide what you want to do about it. Just take responsibility for your actions and exercise respect.