Girls, do girls like quiet guys?

ok so im grade 11 i wear good cloths i always have a hoodie on :p and a hat.. im quiet have my headphones on a lot at school fave artist is snak the ripper (check him out!) nobody knows much about me lol but im good a skate boarding i can land varials, double kickflips and what not.

I've also been doing kratie for a year or two now so im good at scrapin lol yea thats my life i dont talk to people much when people talk to me tho i smile and laugh and try not to take things too serously. would you like a guy like this? i havnt had a girlfriend in a looong time tho :( i need to change that :)

and i have blond hair and blue/green eyes

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you sound very amazing. I like quieter guys, but some girls don't. I think that a lot of girls like more awkward and quiet guys, but don't be afraid to be confident if you like someone. girls dig a guy who isn't afraid to be confident and stand up for himself and loved ones.

• lol you just made my day! thank you. do you think if i asked my crush a random question then turned it into a little convo lol and shoot her a nice smile she would know whats up? lol i had bad teeth my whole life and never showed my teeth when i smile but i recently got speed braces which are smaller with no brackets and my teeth are perfect now so i laugh and smile all the time now! its probly one of my best traits 😊 anyways please look at my other questions as you give amazing anwsers... ill look at your questions too 😊😊

• I think that would be perfect! I definitely will, and if you have any questions for me, go ahead and message me. or if you just want to talk. 😉

What Girls Said 7

• It depends on the girl. I assume loud/talkative girls would complement a quiet guy, those relationships seem to work (in my opinion)

• I do but thats me!

• I love quiet guys! They're so cute and I once ran into this cute quiet guy, and thought I should talk to him a bit, since I'm the one who's at school who takes in the people that everybody rejects. I just think it's adorable to see a guy who's quiet and distant, in my opinion.

• Quiet guys are cute!

• i like the boy that is the life and sole of the party a fun type of guy not dull.

• Id prefer a quieter guy over a loud, obnoxious guy, but it doesn't really matter that much. I mostly just want to be able to know them before I like them, and it's easier to get to know outgoing people, so I tend to end up liking louder guys. But I've liked quiet guys before too! (after talking to them and getting to know them)

• Talk more maybe to show your available, if your super shy a girl probably won't think you like her so she won't talk to you.

• exactly! how would I talk a girl in my art clsss tho? she's kinda quiet, minds her own business..

• Maybe talk about art if she's in art class, if you sit near her talk about what she's making or drawing or whatever is most comfortable. Don't make it seem to forced. Be confident and natural and she'll be attracted to that.