Who here actually enjoys the chase?

I'm a guy who actually gets turned off by girls who think guys enjoy the chase. If she gives me the cold shoulder, she's gone. I'm a simple, no-games, no BS guy.

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• i hate it too i think once youve established you both like each other both have to make equal effort. today my guy didn't text me at all so i texted him. kinda bothered me that i had to chase him but i sleep better at night knowing he replied and told me he loves me.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• not all women who r hard to get are necessarily asking u to chase them, nor are they playing games. it can mean SO much more than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I do not enjoy it!

0|0
    0|0
  • i feel like sometimes non-BS guys still participate in some BS lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like the chase but not for too long

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here. I'm so tired after chasing my dream guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• It's kinda hard to explain. Like, I definitely don't play games and if I get the cold shoulder then I respond in kind. At the same time, though, I kinda like the feeling that I won her heart.

I don't know if that makes any sense at all. I had a lot of turkey and cranberry tonight, so...

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember that chasing stuff in middle school. I hated it cause I didn't knw what she wanted because it would go on and off. I rather not chase.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be fu but if it drags on to long it gets boring

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my dear friend. SMH.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate it with a huge passion

1|0
    0|0
  • The chase is the best foreplay imaginable.

0|0
    0|0