Girls, Would u date a guy that did not own a car?

Say he's 26... Has a good excuse.. Decent looking... decent body...

• yes
    83% (29)
  • no
    17% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• I honestly do not like cars. It hurts the environment, and I think they're unnecessary, unless if you're counting on getting to long distances from the place you are from to work.

0|0
    0|1
  • Of course. I don't see why that'd break the deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a car so who am I to judge.

0|1
    0|0
  • Trust me, it is SO inconvenient for the man to not have a car!
    I mean right now it's too late because I already have feelings for him and we hang out a lot, but never again am I going for a guy with no car.
    Especially because I hate public transportation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a little concerned about what the exude might be. Why does he feel the need to make excuses?

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he's planning on getting a car or fixing it sure. I'm not a taxi! Not going to be the driver forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never fucking again.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why? Was he always trying to get rides?

• I want to vote no but im currently doing that right now so i voted yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry but no, you didn't list your reason behind why you don't have a car

0|1
    0|0
    • please refer to the question comment for a different anonymous.. ty

• Show All
    • Ummm.. Lol.. thanks for your empathy.. But i got this 😉... I've cut ties with them so they dont affect me anymore... Was just wondering if having a car matterd as much as i was thinking... But they were on everything, but drugs ruined their health so they had to stop a couple types... Have u been through something similair?

• your welcome, no I haven't, that's sad they're on different kinds, it's good you cut ties with them.

• Cars are expensive and sometimes people just can't get one. I would understand.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean he's 26, shouldn't he somewhat have his life together? (a decent job where he can buy himself a car, etc.)

0|0
    0|0
    • I said he had a good excuse... Like he's bought three, but his parents kept totalling them out.. So he's cut ties.. But yes a good job, but things take time.. Does that change ur answer? Be honest...

• Wouldn't matter for me at least. As long as he wouldn't be trying to use me for driving him around all the time lol

1|1
    0|0