What did your first heartbreak teach you. ?

It taught me to never trust a guy with ANYTHING
Guys will run game on you without remorse
Guys dont have guilty consciousnesses
Guys are not humans because they dont have real human emotions
Guys are selfish

i laugh at "love "

Most Helpful Guy

• My first heartbreak taught me not to confuse a women's friendship with love.

My second heartbreak taught me no matter how hard you work you can't make someone love you

My third heartbreak taught me women will lie to you, replace you with ease, toy with you for thier own emotional comfort, justify stealing from you because you were dating, can have STDs without feeling them and will do everything in thier power to position themselves as a victim in any negative situation. And if you aren't careful you'll let them.

My fourth taught me fear is your biggest enemy and if you're afraid of taking risks you'll never get what you want out of life.

My fifth and sixth heartbreak taught me not all women are the same and some are worth your time far more than others but if you wait too long they'll be gone and if you meet them at the wrong time it can ruin everything.

Hoping 7 will end positively.

• My god! Sorry for your heartbreak bro!! Worst feeling in the world if you ask me. But this mans heartbreak has helped shed some light on things for me.

This guy deserves MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahahahaha ahahahah aha

My first (and only) heartbreak has taught me people can destroy the ones that love them without trying to. It taught me that no matter how hard you try, your hardest won't always be enough. It taught me that if I'm not enough for someone, I can be more than enough for someone else. It taught me that I can have the memories of someone etched into my brain forever, which sometimes hurts more than the night I first cried over them. It taught me I can't handle being hurt, and that I am an honest to god intelligent but naive person, full of good intentions. I was taught that it's dangerous to be broken, because now I know how to survive.

What Guys Said 16

• My god, who was this guy? Ted Bundy?

You're way too young to be cynical.

• its kinda mean of you to call me Remorseless, consciousnesses, emotionless and selfish just becuase im a guy

I understand a guy used you and you're pissed about it but be real here, there are lots of difftend types of guys.
    and some guys are assholes, but they win if you let them effect you so much, trusting people is a game of trail and error
    If you trust no one then how would you ever get support from anyone, how could you have a honest friendship with a guy if you refuse to trust them

dont just blindly lose faith in all guys, make them earn your trust
    and find a guy who respects and treasures you, that guy was simply a asshole. And ill warn you there are quite some out there
    Once you know how to reconginze them, then you'll be safe from them

But dont shame all of us ;)

• p. s. My first heartbreak thought me to never get attached to anyone or anything
      (then i actaully fell in love and was fucked)

• You know, it's not just guys that can be sexist AF...

You should really rethink some of these unfortunate views. If this guy hurt you so deeply as to change how you view 49% of the world's population... why would you give such a creep that kind of power over your world view? I just don't get it.

• That you need to weed out a lot of bitches to find the right woman

• Same lesson I had to relearn up until recently: Don't get your hopes up/Don't get hung up/Don't beat yourself about it.

• Dating when you are in primary school is silly. haha.

• Women lie as much and in some cases more (WAAAAAAAY MORE) than guys do.
    They're just better at it.

• Women lie.
    Women betray you on a level you couldn't imagine doing to another human being.

• never trust blindly..

• to marry your career not your girl.

• Everything you said better applies to females

• just fuck her... and enjoy... don't get serious

• Dammmmmm bros!!! Wish I got a glimpse of this before I suffered my first heartbreak which was recently. Would've been like these guys are cruel up until I recently came across a girl so evil.

I fell for it all!!! But for the guys saying girls will lie hardcore, toy with your emotions, replace you with ease, and laugh at your tears for her... they're correct. Girls have no decency. My god the emotional tortuee they can bring you. No wonder guys don't get serious, or bang and leave. Use to be against stuff like that but now...

• That "independent" women are best left alone, since they don't actually want to be in a relationship.

• Never cry for a girlfriend that doesn't deserve it.

Never say I love you until she show many things that she's trustable and have nice heart.

won't Don't buy any expensive things until she become trust worthy.

No second chance at all no matter what bc it's totally waste of time and it's like trying to fly without wings.

• Women are prepared to say "I love you" and be lying, I thought they were supposed to be nicer people than men and you can trust them to be sensitive and compassionate. Nope.

What Girls Said 17

• it taught me that i should never allow myself to be taken for granted.
    that I'm not 'just another girl'
    It taught me that a man's pride can destroy him if he isn't careful.

• Mine taught me not to date anyone who can't put down a video game to spend time with me. I'm all for video games but it's sad when his family had to yell at him for being absorbed in it while I would just sit on the couch doing nothing.

• I'm sorry you're hurting right now, but we're all young yet. There will be more men in your future, and you may find that not all of them are the same. Be careful how you choose who is close to your heart, and maybe you will find someone who treats you better.

• It taught me that when a guy unintentionally hurts you it can be harder to get over than when a guy hurts you on purpose. It taught me that if I feel something I should say it sooner rather than later. It taught me that no guy is worth losing yourself over.

• I'm sorry this guy made you feel that way.
    My heartbreak taught me that love is a risk.
    So many rewarding things in life have risks attached and things won't always succeed. But it is no reason to be afraid and not to try.

No regrets. :)

• That I had to love myself!

• Woah, bro. That's some gnarly stuff. But my first heart break taught me that sometimes things are just not meant to be, no matter how much you force it. It also taught me that you can't be mad at someone who wants to be happy, even if that means they have to leave you behind.
    I hope you find a guy who can change your view on guys and relationships in general because there are some really nice guys out there.

• I'm undergoing heartache which I assume is not far off from being heartbroken. I don't know how I feel. I feel numb. I want to be cold and distant , because i feel nothing but hurt.

• I learned that guys are jerks and can't be trusted, playing their 'games' on women, bringing them in, and snapping them up like a hungry alligator or crocodile. I hate the word 'love'. I don't think I've had 'real' relationships with anyone since my first heartbreak. I thought he was really cute, and thought he was the one, but no. He was a jerk and an a$$hole. (Excuse me for my language.)

• well, when my longest crush ever crashed and burned... i learned that you can never know why they like you or want you- but it's safe to assume it's something related to sex lol. words are meaningless. it's what they do for you that counts.

• I feel sorry for you. Love is the most wonderful emotion which make us happy if it is mutual. But it is really hard to find such love. My ex-boyfriend didn't love me. When I realised that I left him. I also thought that men aren't worth to be trusted. When I got acquainted with my present husband at first I did't expect our relationships would be serious. It was just sex for me at first. But after a year I gradually fell in love with him. Noone ever treated me like him. I feel the most beloved and desired woman in the whole world. Every day he repeats that I'm the best wife. I think that our destiny make us meet "the wrong people" at first so that we could appreciate "the right people" more!

• To never treat someone who loves me like shit.

• it's pretty clear when they don't care and you have to realise it without being a stupid and without believing to every words they say

• Lol this is the first time I've encountered a girl aa jaded as some of the whiny guys on here

• Watch out for guys who are sweet talkers 👍

• It's very easy to blame it all on the people that disappoint you but you have to remember that it takes two to tango (unless there is physical or mental abuse, then they're just assholes and you need to get out of it now). I don't want judge any of the guys I've dated on their darkest hour so instead I have looked for things I can improve myself. I know the things they did were wrong on many levels but I still know that if I had done things differently it also would've ended differently. I don't regret it though because I learned valuable things and they all led me to my fiancĂ©.

From the first guy (that cheated) I learned that I have to let people in more. Not to be afraid to show feelings and to

• Contact him if you want to.

Second taught me that I think more than I say. To communicate and not just assume. I learned how to stand up for myself and how liberating it is and I also realised how I get closure extremely fast.

I value these guys because even if it was hard at the time I've become a better version of myself thanks to them. I've worked on my flaws and now I'm with my other half. All the things I've learned from them has improved my life.

I accidentally submitted the comment before I was done.

• To trust my gut. Everything in my head said yes but I ignored that gut feeling. And he threatened to rape me...