How do guys who aren't funny succeed with women?

It seems like every girls goes for funny guys now a days (especially the attractive ones), what ever happened to girls dreaming of being with a serious and mature guy who treats them right? Now its all about making her laugh, and it sucks for those of us who aren't funny (and dont want to be), how do we succeed?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like funny people. I like to laugh. If you can't make me laugh, then it's gonna be really hard for me to be around you. If you can't laugh with me or at me, I will lose almost all interest.

My first ex made me laugh a lot. That's kinda why I went for him. My second ex was not funny and he rarely laughed with me. I prefer to be laughing and enjoying myself than being serious.

Most Helpful Guy

• Humor is a quality favored by all. Life is serious enough as it is... someone who can lighten the mood is a quality trait in all relationships with people (not just lovers)

What Girls Said 2

• This'll sound weird but you don't have to be funny to be funny, so like maybe have light hearted conversations and that's good enough. Girls want to have fun and if someone's super stiff it seems a little awkward. If you treat her like a lady and also have fun with her that you could get any girl.

• hmmm... i like serious guys too... but they seem more unapproachable and not as friendly as funny guys.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah I don't even know. All of my friends makes me laugh and that's probably what they all have in common.

• Simple, you don't.

• Some women are serious that's all you need to Change the type it's like SUV and Ferrari go with the one that work with you

• By being serious, serious about the pussy.