How to take things to the next level?

There's this girl I've been dating, kinda. She's a freshman in college and I'm a senior in hs, but we got over the age issue. We've seen each other like 3 times and we made out every single time...

I just want to know how to take things to the next level (relationship-wise). She's in a long distance relationship but told me that she has feelings for me. She's proven that she genuinely cares about me. She says she just needs time to decide whether she's gonna break up with her man. I told her that it might be hard , but it's worth it... she said she knows, leaned on me and we cuddled. I once told her I really wanted kiss her but that I wanted her to do it instead, she said why, and as I was about to answer, she kissed me till I couldn't breathe. We almost had sex once, but she said she's never even kissed a guy before like 6 months, and I've known her for just a few weeks. She said I'm different from everyone she's been with. I do feel like she's not fully comfortable with me though, it's like she's super shy when we're otp or texting.

But All I wanna know is if I should try to convince her before our "spark" runs out... Or wait patiently until she decides (Im afraid she might never). I don't wanna move neither too fast nor too slow. I'm not dumb enough to expect her to just give herself to me, or to think I'm the only guy she who has a chance... Im actually expecting the worst because I've been there... but I think she's amazing and I'm not about to give her up, what do you guys think I should do?

***Please just answer the question and don't try to scold, ridicule or lecture me***

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm telling you now, after seeing this many times with my friends, don't go for it. She's using you. Even if she doesn't realize it, she is. She's cheating on her boyfriend with you, which means that she is willing to cheat if someone "better" comes along. All the nice, sweet things she says are exactly what she thinks you want to hear. If she really liked you, she wouldn't be stringing you along. She would end things with her boyfriend like a mature adult.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Well i'd say either bang her and move on or don't do anything with her...

• Just eat the pussy.

• Do you go on dates or anything? try a more exciting date. Something memorable. Like take a drive out of town to do something. or open up more.

• Women are a fucking headache man. Dating and relationships are feminist arrangements that must be condemned.

• men invented marriage dating relationship rules... that was not women and it for sure was not feminism.

dating is based on gender roles which men concocted to control women sexuality and power. way back. women had nothing to do with it.