Is a guy serious about you if he is planning about our future together?

• Yes he is.
  • Nope he's not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not for me necessarily, pretty much the main reason I even court to begin with is to get married and have children, and that mindset is the same for every girl I date. So I think about what our future would be like to determine how she would be as a mother and wife and whether or not it would be worth continuing the relationship, or starting one.

Other guys may have the same similar mindset that I have others may not and may other start thinking about this kind of stuff when they get serious with a girl, for most it would the latter but you should consider both aspects.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Not necessarily... From what I have seen guys will say anything to get laid, even if he thinks it is true, it may not be.

• Actually we've been best friends for almost 3 years now.. And well recently he's been kind of flirting and I think he's interested in me? He even talked about how we will spend our future tgt and stuff so yeah just wanted to know if he's serious XD

• Eh, we ended up sleeping together and she became immature, plus I have had a girlfriend for 7 years so it wil never happen lol. But I do wish YOU luck :)

• Thankyou:))

What Girls Said 4

• I didn't vote because I don't think either is true. Some guys do that because they are serious. Some guys do that to make you feel comfortable and as though they are serious. Need much more information to decide.

• Yes. It shows he is looking at the relationship as a long- term relationship. If he talks about the future, and you feature in it... tht's always a good sign that he is serious about you. 💛

• most like he is!

• Yea he's serious