Why is it bad to date a coworker?

for me, coworkers are the main people I interact with post college. why do many people say not to date coworkers if you have almost no other ways to make friends and meet partners?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am in the same boat. It's hard to meet partners otherwise, but I use online dating to help.

I would never date a coworker because you can't stay away from the person if you have a nasty break up. One of you might feel tense or uncomfortable, and you won't work together at your best. Or, one of you might just hurt for a while, especially if the other moves on quickly, and that will have the same result.

Maybe you've never had a bad break up, but it could happen with any person. Sometimes human nature gets the best of one of you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because it could hamper the progress of the company. Dating is shit anyway

• classmates date and they get good grades as well

• Its not the same thing because work is way more serious and requires working with other people or a company.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• It's uncomfortable when they make out at work

• nobody gives a shit about classmates dating

• Don't shit where you eat.