Shy/introverted girl - can she be aware of her attractiveness?

I'm "dating" very attractive girl (beautiful face, great athletic body and amazing sense of style), she is also very intelligent, active in sports etc. but she is introverted, shy, 7 years younger than me (I'm 26, she's 19) and probably doesn't have so much relantionship/sex experience. I get mix signals, sometimes I think she friend-zoned me or maybe she needs time to open up like she always mentioned? I also thought maybe I'm not physically unattractive for her? However if it would be an issue she woudn't give me her number (firstly I approach her at her work and she gave a number). She also wants to meet me, however she doesn't seem to enthusiatic about it ( but it also her low-energy personality).

The second thing maybe she is aware of great attributes and still search some who is her league? Attractive girl still knows she has great things about her even she is shy, closed, introverted and doesn't have guys around her. right?

Summary
What do you think?

What Girls Said 1

• Its strange that she has a low energy personality and be sporty i enjoy the personal idiosyncronicities that us humains embody but fyi i never met a women who Was Fully self confident

What Guys Said 1

• I think as of now she considers you in a friendly sort of way. You need to do something to spark off a romantic interest in her about you.